The school was placed in the site and next to a kindergarten of 3000m2. The building consists of a basement, ground floor and a first floor. At the basement there are mechanical installations and a pump room for fire – protection, the gym and 4 storage areas.
At the basement there are the director’s offices, the room of multiply use, the library, the tuck – shop and the W.C for boys and girls. First floor consists of 6 class rooms and the computer room. The courtyard has a basketball and a volleyball court, outdoor theatre and a break area. The total area of the buildings as well as the secondary areas of the school is 1617.40 m2