The project has been concluded and it is been delivered to Hellenic Railway Organization for usage.
The works include the contracted article of the project, and concern:
- The construction of the railway infrastructure for the operation and connection to the railway network of the new underground lathe at the Saint Ioannis Renti.
- The construction of engineering building for the housing and operation of the new underground lathe at Saint Ioannis Renti.
More specifically, the executed works were:
- Removal of the old existing railway line
- Soil works for the creation of a new embankment
- Line surfacing with new railway lines UIC-54
- Road metal layer – Layer adjustment
- Thermal-aluminium welding
- Stress release
- Other railway works
Construction – electromechanical works
- Excavation- filling works
- Concrete-steel works
- Building installations
- Side covering and housing of the building with panels
- Architectural works
- Electromechanical works of the building
The project was concluded and the railway lines and the building were delivered for usage within the approved timetables.
During the construction the appropriate coordination took place which resulted to on time fully qualitative completion of the project.