The project concerns the restoration of several road-sections in a length of 16km.
The works that will take place are:
- Earth-works against soil collapsing and cleaning of the adjoining ditches
- Landslide restoration works on several road sections where the vehicle transition is insecure
- Ditches and concrete walls construction works for road protection against soil collapsing and pluvial water adjustment
- Asphalt layering works of road surface in a length of 7.000,00m.
- Guard rail parapet placement and road surface hatching works